Monday, August 07, 2006

Our Guilty Favourite Songs

Hits by the likes of Status Quo and S Club 7 are among the Top 50 tracks people are too embarrassed to admit they own.

Or so says a recent survey by "Q" magazine.

I will admit to owning 12 of the tracks listed below! How about you.....?

Top 20 Guilty Pleasures

1 Livin' Thing - ELO
2 More Than A Feeling - Boston
3 Don't Stop Movin' - S Club 7
4 I'm Not In Love - 10CC
5 Rock'n'Roll Part 2 - Gary Glitter
6 Cold As Ice - Foreigner
7 Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
8 Whatever You Want - Status Quo
9 Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty
10 I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
11 Since You've Been Gone - Rainbow
12 Centrefold - J Geils Band
13 Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
14 Never Ever - All Saints
15 Mr Boombastic - Shaggy
16 Owner Of A Lonely Heart - Yes
17 Manic Monday - Bangles
18 Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
19 Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
20 Rock On - David Essex

In my defence I did blog about my top five LP's here where you can also view 10 worst album covers of all time.

1 comment:

Taunted said...

I must be pretty sad, I don't own any of them, but I like about 15 of them

Oh poo!