* Drive in one direction until you reach the ocean.
* Say hello to everyone you pass during the day.
* Frown until your mouth muscles hurt (then see how much easier it is to smile.)
* Create your own alphabet.
* Start a scrapbook.
* Make something you invented or invent something you can make.
* Make a BLT.
* Work the crossword puzzle.
* Count backwards from 10 billion by 13s.
* Visit a yard sale.
* Put on some really comfortable shoes. Walk somewhere in them.
* Make something nice for someone and give it to them.
* Go see a movie.
* Make your own list of things to do instead of killing yourself
(and then do them.)
* Organize your own mock funeral, invite family and friends,
encourage them to eulogize you.
(Tell them how you've really been feeling lately and see what happens.)
* Let someone proofread your suicide note.
* Build a fort.
* Shampoo your hair. Repeat if desired.
* Create an elaborate hoax. (Try not to get arrested.)
* Get arrested.
* Blow the stink off!
* Sneak into a church. Enjoy the sunlight and quiet.
* Write me a letter. (Be assured of a hopeful reply.)
* Volunteer somewhere.
* Enter a contest.
* Write a poem.
* Just breathe.
* Take a class.
* Finish something you started.
* Drink a cup of tea with sugar and milk if that's how you like it.
* Jump up and down on a big trampoline.
* Eat a tomato.
* Pet a kitty cat.
* Smoke a cigarette. (It's slower.)
* Answer your telephone the next time it rings. (I know you haven't been...)
* Ask a stranger for some good advice.
* Paint a mural.
* Start a garden.
* Rescue an animal.
* Take your loose change to the bank.
* Play some beautiful music.
* Ask an old person to tell you a story.
* Make yourself breakfast in bed.
* Eat cookies.
* Stare at clouds.
* Visit the maternity ward.
* Send flowers anonymously.
* Make a long to-do list. Do everything on it.
* Set a world record.
* Open the curtains.