Monday, March 20, 2006

D'oh!


My attempts yesterday to appear as if I knew what I was doing on this blog thing ended in failure. I understand that people had trouble following the address I provided that was suppose to be a direct link to download the live action Simpsons opening sequence video.

So…..

Today here is the link to the site from which you can download this must see video. Copy and paste it.




http://www.holymoly.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&
amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;id=58&Itemid=7

I was trying to avoid providing the site’s address as I don’t recommend unsupervised viewing of the rest of the site, you have been warned, the humour is somewhat of an adult nature….

Enjoy the video, and if any one can tell me how to insert a video or a “click able” link on my blog I would be very grateful………..

5 comments:

secretdubai said...

It's also on YouTube.

Pretty much all new videos get put on there by someone. They also provide instructions on how to embed their stuff in your page.

Axonsax said...

Many Ta's

Anonymous said...

I like your writing. Keep on. Its a great addition to all the other uae blogs!

Jayne said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that!

Legal Translation Company in Dubai said...

Saudi Arabia Banking Laws
Kuwait Banking Laws
Bahrain Banking Laws
Qatar Banking Laws
Oman Banking Laws
Mauritania Banking Laws
Morocco Banking Laws